Wednesday, February 4, 2009
My Most Vivid Memory
My most vivid memory took place in Florida two years ago. My parents and I went to the beach in the marring. It was so beautiful there. The ocean was calming and the water was very warm. There was many shells all over the sand and many little fish in the shallow water. I came in to the shallow water and started to tan. I looked up and there was a huge fish swiming around me. It was very thin but very big. Later I learned the fish was called Stingray and that it will not harm me unless I touch it first. I decided to get out of the water and tan in the grass. My parents were were eating with my cousins while I was tanning. Weather was very warm, even the wind was hot. I was lying on a pink towel in the grass. I still remember the smell of freshly cut grass, ocean and food my parents were eating. I was excited to get a nice tan. While I was tanning I felt something on me. I thought that because it was so hot outside that I started to sweat, so I ignored the fact that i felt something crowling on me. After a few minutes I looked down and there were thousands of big yellow ants on me. I got up screaming and started to run around. Later my dad told me that I was lying on an ant nest. To this day I HATE bugs. Anything that crawls gives me nightmares. I still can not sit in the grass without thinking about many ants being all over me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hate bugs too, they are scary. :)
ReplyDelete