Thursday, February 12, 2009

My Life as a Toilet Paper

My life is not easy, people use me every day. The softer I am the more I am abused. My life was not always like this. Few days ago I was a happy toilet paper living with others in a store. I was on sale, so a nice lady decided to buy me. Few days went by and it was my turn to be used. She put me in her bathroom beside her toilet. "So far so good" I thought to myself. The bathroom was colored in pink and smelled like flowers. Just when I thought things were good the bathroom door opened and a man walked in. He sat on the toilet and took some news papers. All of a sudden the smell of flowers despaired and another smell began to take over. I couldn`t stand it anymore, I wanted to curle up and desapre. All of a sudden the man reached for me, he grabed a piece of me and ripped it off. `Ouchhhh!` that was so painful. Someone has just ripped a piece of me. The piece he ripped off reached under and wiped pieces of poo from his behind. I kept wondering why me, why did this have to happen to me...The toilet flushed and the man left the room. Two minutes later the lady that bought me walked in. She smelled the disghusting smell the man has left behind. She screamed of disgust and sprayed some of the flowery smell through the bathroom again. That was a lot better. I thought this won`t happen again. The nice lady started to apply make up on her face. She put a little too much I thought. Supposibly she thought so too because she ripped another piece of me and wipped off her face. Better her face then something else,I thought and kept quiet. Lady left for work and house was quiet again. Few hours later kids returned from school. One of them walked in.He was sick so he reached for me and blew his nose. `Ahh not this again`, I thought to myself. Little by little I went from being over weight to almost anorexic. These people were evil and used me until there was nother else to use. As soon as I was skinny they took me and threw me in to a garbage can. Yes that was my life. My sad, sad life as a toilet paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment