Finally it was Saturday morning and time for shopping. I was excited to buy a new pair of shoes and to walk around. I usualy like shopping alone because then I am just foccused on myself. As I walked in to the mall I saw one of my friends named Maria. I hoped she wouldn't see me because today I wanted to be alone.
"Hey Nastasia!!!" A loud voice called.
It was Maria whom I was trying to avoild.
"Oh hello, what are you up to today?" I asked hopping for her to tell me she is busy doing soemthing.
"I'm just looking for something to do today, I'm kind of bored." Maria answered me.
I didn't know if i should invite her because having her around the whole day while I shopped would be a big pain, but I decided to do what a friend should do and invite her along.
"Would you like to come with me to get a few things for the weekend."I asked her in a friendly voice.
"Umm that sounds like a good idea since both of us are alone today." Maria answered me.
As we walked throught the crowded mall I saw a store I wanted to go to.
"Lets go here!" I told Maria, but she didn't seem to excited about that store.
"No I don't want to. I don't like that store." Maria answered me in an angry voice.
I couldn't beleve her. Maria was trying to ruin my time. Its bad enought I had to invite her along but now shes trying to boss me around?
"You know what Maria, its better if I go by myself." I told Maria hopping she would leave.
"Fine! You go your way and I will go mine." Maria said, hurt that I told her to leave.
Then we both went our own way and I had fun shopping by myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment