Thursday, May 14, 2009
When I'm 75
Everyone gets old right? yeah sadly we do. We get wrinkly, we shrink, our hair goes gray and our figure gets ruined. Sounds awful and it really is. That's why when I'm 75 I hope i can still keep some of things i have now. For example i hope i still keep dying my hair in to colour i like and i hope i still dress normally not like some old school grandmas. I still hope i can walk normally and be in good shape. and of course i hope I'm healthy. I hope my husbands still alive that's if i decide to have one and that I'm rich (haha). All in all i hope i can still take care of myself and that my kids don't put me in an nursing home because I'm so not willing to go there. Also i hope Ive earned enough money over the years to get a big house. I would also want a nice car and money to give to my kids too. Because most likely my kids wont live at home i want to have a little puppy to keep me company. A little puppy i can dress up and stuff. And if i don't have a husband or if he died i would like to find one then so I'm not lonely. Also i would take vacations ALL the time and visit countries i always wanted to go to. Some where nice and warm like Cuba, Mexico, Greece, Rome and so on. And also places such as France, Russia and so on. Yeah should be fun. Ill probably get some surgeries too, everyone getting them these days why not. Many people that are in their 60s look like they were 30 so why not when you can right. Yup. that's about where i want to be when in 75. Have a nice house and i forgot to mention a house somewhere warmer Maybe even go back to Serbia i like it there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment