Friday, May 8, 2009

24 Hours To Live

Wow I have just been informed that world is ending in 24 hours. I will divide these 24 hours in parts. First I wont pack because there is no need. I will put on my favorite out fit and makeup this will only take me a few minutes. I will go with my family to a nice place a fun one that I would like to spend some time in. I would check in to a nice luxurious hotel and my and my parents would be there only for a little bit. After that I would make all my friends go on a same plane to an exotic place. This trip is about 3 hours away, but we would make the plane trip like a party. Once we arrive we would spend our last hours there. Partying, swimming, eating and doing things we enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment