Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My Party!!!

Today I decided to make a party. It is my belated birthday party and I am inviting many people over. First person I am putting on my list is Mini Mouse. I always loved her and she was my favorite character while growing up. I am hoping she buys me one of her bows for my birthday. My second guest will be George Clooney because lets face it hes hot! He is one of the best looking older men Ive seen in my life. My third guest is Christina Agulera because she has an amazing voice and I would hope she sings something at my party. Fourth is Ceca Raznatovic. She is my favorite Serbian singer. She always has been my favorite, ever since I could talk I knew at least one of her songs. Fifth is Brad Pitt. He was my favorite actor for a very long time and yes, hes still hot as well. My sixth guest is my little sister Natalia. I want her at my party because shes my sister and I love her, shes also very funny and cute. She would be a great guest. My seventh guest is Zeljko Samardzic. He is also a Serbian singer and a very good looking man. His voice is amazing and anyone who hears it falls in love with it. My eighth guest would be Johnny Depp i LOVEEEEEE him. He is so good looking and an awesome actor. That's why he has the privilege of coming to my birthday party. My ninth guest is Ana Culic. I had to invite her because if I didn't she would still show up and stalk people from my party. To avoid the police I will invite her as well. My tenth and final guest is John Gotti. He is a party guy and a very hot one as well. I always wanted to see him in real life so this would be a perfect.
I would like to invite many more but since it is 10 limit that is it for now!

3 comments:

  1. Well Nastasija your party seems like quite the extravaganza because I'm invited. It pretty cool that you invited my husband John Gotti to join us, and by the way I'd show up anyways even if I wasn't on the list so HAHA you can't get rid of me. Just thought I'd tell you I cant wait to come to your party! It will be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha
    I find it funny how you invited Zeljko Samardzic and said he was a good looking man, he is like 60 something, but still hot. hahhaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brad Pitt and George Clooney are going to be busy with all these parties!

    ReplyDelete