Monday, June 15, 2009
The End =)
Wow I can't believe high school is over. There were many good times in writers craft class. At first I didn't want to take it because my writing isn't the greatest but then i changed my mind and decided to go for it. I tried my best in that class an always handed in everything on time that's why i think i deserve a good mark =). If my mark is low and McMaster takes my acceptance away mom will kill me, so lets hope that doesn't happen. And like you said Miss Hyde i take my mistakes with a smile and my last essay ended up being my best! I learned a lot in that class i just have to work a bit more on my spelling (I know!) Besides that I think i did pretty good and deserve an 80. I hope you think so too Miss Hyde i know i wasn't one of your favorites and i think you hated me but that's okay haha thanks for everything!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nastasia,
ReplyDeleteDid it show that much? Could you really tell?
KIDDING!!!
First, I HAVE NO favourites. Second, I don't hate anyone, but I certainly couldn't hate you. I thoroughly enjoyed having you in the class. You were ALMOST always present, pleasant and DID hand everything in on time. You really don't have to be the next publicly renowned writer to impress me you know . . . You always tried your best and I respect that. Great semester, Nastasia = )