Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Boring!!!

My March break was very boring. My co-worker decided to go to Toronto and I agreed to take her shifts. That was a big mistake because she works every single day. When all of my friends were outside enjoying the nice weather I was at Subway, working. Work went by very slow too because it wasn't very busy. Just a few people would come per every hour because everyone was outside taking a walk or eating ice cream. After a boring day of work I could still go outside but it was dark out and a little cold. On Monday - Thursday I would go to country style and hang out there. That was very boring as well. It was just a few cars parked and people were talking to each other. After that I would go home, do a bit of my awful project and go to sleep. A project I was suppose to do for history was to make a Classical Greek building and that was very hard. On the weekend I would go to a place all of my friends hang out its called Krown. That was boring as well because not many people show up sometimes. My March break was very boring because I didn't do anything special.

No comments:

Post a Comment